Long Term Care
At Pharmacy of Norristown, we work in partnership with group homes, intermediate care facilities, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and other long-term care settings. You can trust us to provide accurate, cost-efficient, and timely pharmacy solutions for your facility’s needs. Our services and products include, but is not limited to:
- Monthly auto-fill
- Free Delivery
- Free Medication Synchronization
- Free Medication Carts to facilities
- Free Paper MARS and Physician Order Forms
- Free eMAR services like QuickMar, ChartMeds and Many others.
- Medication Adherence made easy with free services we provide like :Dispill ®, Parata Pass Pack and Blister Packs.
- Onsite Flu Clinics
- Provide free training on different Diseases Management by our Board Certified Pharmacist
- Provide Diabetic Training when requested by the facility with a Certified Diabetic Trainer
- 24 hours a Day 7 Days a Week Pharmacist on Call Service
At Pharmacy of Norristown, we genuinely care about the health, safety, and welfare of your residents. So, partner with us now for consistent, reliable, and trustworthy services that will fulfill all your pharmaceutical needs. Please contact our Pharmacist with any questions at 484-231-1014 or email us at email@example.com.